Rachel Thompson

Jack Canon's American Destiny

Monday, May 13, 2013

Review - Sleeper's Run by Henry Mosquera

Sleeper's RunSleeper's Run by Henry Mosquera
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Why would you recommend or not recommend this book? Oh yes, I would recommend this book. Very interesting content. The book club members agree that this read almost like a true crime story.

List the places mentioned in the book. Miami, North Carolina, New York, Middle East , University Of Chicago, Venezuela, Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, Russia, Bolivia, Red Sea, South America, Iran, Mozambique, Columbia, Rome, Buenos Aires, France and Beijing. Yes, all very interesting places and I wonder if the author has actually been to some of these places.

Tell in your own words the beginning of the book. Eric is stumbling around south beach and he collapses.

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment