Rachel Thompson

Jack Canon's American Destiny

Thursday, November 28, 2013

#AmReading - The Real Fling by R. Silver Like @RSilvernovels

The Real Fling by R. Silver

Amazon

"I was frozen in time and space. Gently, he kissed the corner of my mouth and his tongue brushed my lips. My knees felt shaky and I instinctively reached my hands around his neck. His cologne mingled with the taste of Chianti and powdered sugar. His mouth became more persistent and I opened my mouth in an involuntary moan."
With that first kiss, Samantha and Trevor begin a fast paced romance set against the backdrop of Manhattan and Las Vegas that is Joy Luck Club meets Sex in the City.
Samantha Lin is newly divorced and ready to move on with her career as a concert pianist. Trevor Morgan is a hot fashion photographer linked to models and actresses. Trevor and Samantha’s chance meeting ignites an animal attraction that neither one may be ready to handle. Samantha’s meddling family and her own past make her doubt Trevor. Despite their growing relationship, Trevor’s inability to face his personal fears may doom them. Both Samantha and Trevor will need to overcome their personal demons if their relationship has any chance to survive.
This is R. Silver's debut contemporary romance novel.

No comments:

Post a Comment