10 Things You Didn’t Know About Diana Bocco
by: Diana Bocco
1. Growing up, I wanted to be the female version of Indiana Jones. I’m still secretly upset that it didn’t work out that way.
2. In my home office, I have this giant wall map of the world. It’s full of green and red pins – green for places I’ve visited, red for places I want to see. The three top must-see places on my list? Tibet, Borneo and Tanzania.
3. I don’t like watching comedies. Instead, give me a spooky horror, a gripping thriller or a cry-your-eyes-out drama and I’m in.
4. I’ve lived in five countries in three continents – and taken my dogs along to each one of them.
5. I love taking road trips alone. I’ve been known to go into long rationalizations to dissuade my friends from trying to tag along.
6. I hate zoos. I once forced myself to go to the Bronx Zoo to see if I could change my mind about them – and then I cried the whole time I was there.
7. I hate tomatoes with a passion.
8. I learned to swim last year, after being afraid of water my entire life.
9. I’m going for a scuba diving certification in a few months. After learning to swim, I realized that being underwater is fascinating.
10. I have penpals. There’s nothing like the feeling of getting a real letter in the mail!
Buy Now @ Amazon
Genre - Paranormal Romance/Dystopian Romance
Rating – R
Connect with Diana Bocco on Goodreads